Anna, these are amazing, I'm totally impressed! Do you use patterns or do you just make them up as you go along? I have never seen an old pair of socks been used very anything as original as this before, vraiment génial! If you wanted to give them faces they would look great with buttons for eyes! Bisous! Hanna xxx
2 Comments:
Anna, these are amazing, I'm totally impressed! Do you use patterns or do you just make them up as you go along? I have never seen an old pair of socks been used very anything as original as this before, vraiment génial! If you wanted to give them faces they would look great with buttons for eyes!
Bisous! Hanna xxx
Oops, that funny sentence should be "I have never seen an old pair of socks being used for anything as original as this before" ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home